Dear RFILC members,
Welcome to the new Rural Finance and Investment Learning Center (RFILC) website and newsletter!
We would like to highlight two main novelties that you can explore while navigating your new platform. First, we now have a 4th library pillar that is dedicated to all aspects related to agricultural investments. Second, the platform offers new features to signed members including the ability to perform a custom site search, to suggest new content and to receive recommendations tailored to your member profile information. The language is set by default to be English. Please, set your preferred newsletter language by clicking here.
We are introducing the new web platform with many changes, we appreciate your understanding if you encounter any remaining “bugs”. Please inform us of any problem if it occurs so we can address it.
We wish you a pleasant exploration of our new RFILC website and its new features!
(Langue est définie par défaut en anglais. Se il vous plaît configurer votre langue préférée en cliquant ici.)
(En lenguaje está configurado por defecto en Inglés. Por favor, configure su idioma preferido haciendo clic aquí.)
The RFILC editorial team
- Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture (GFIA 2015)
Monday, March 9, 2015 to Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- AgriBusiness Forum 2015
Sunday, March 22, 2015 to Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- La morosidad de la cartera de créditos a la microempresa de las Cajas Rurales de Ahorro y Crédito y su relación con la competencia
- Cinco lecciones sobre las redes de agentes en Perú
- Diversité des agricultures familiales
- Digital Financial Services in Africa: Beyond the Kenyan Success Story
- Combining Push and Pull Strategies for Greater Scale and Poverty Outreach
- The Firm to Farm Finance Toolkit: Hearing, Creating & Delivering Human-Centered Solutions for Inclusive Access to Finance
- Rural Invest