Integrating Gender and Women’s Financial Inclusion into National Strategies
Financial regulators and policymakers play a pivotal role in establishing supportive and enabling policies that are vital to accelerating women’s financial inclusion.
A key commitment within the AFI Denarau Action Plan is to consider and implement best practices in integrating policies for financial inclusion within national financial inclusion strategies through AFI’s Financial Inclusion Strategies Peer Learning Group. This guideline note delivers on this promise.
This publication is an update of the Integrating Gender and Women’s Financial Inclusion into National Strategies Guideline originally published in March 2017.
- Resource type Report
- OrganisationAlliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI)
- Year of Publication2022
- Keywords Gender and Women's Empowerment, Financial Inclusion Strategy
- A Toolkit for Increasing Gender Diversity and Women’s Leadership in Financial Regulatory Institutions
- Strengthening Rural Women’s Climate Resilience: Opportunities for Financial and Agricultural Service Providers
- Increasing Women’s Financial Inclusion and Closing the Women’s SME Credit Gap In Zimbabwe Through Enabling Financial Policy and Regulation