FIJI National Financial Inclusion Strategy 2022-2030
This is Fiji’s third Financial Inclusion Strategy (NFIS) 2022-2030.
The NFIS is aligned to Fiji’s achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030. The new strategy prioritizes vulnerable and disadvantaged segments of the population and in particular, aims to address the persistent barriers and challenges faced by women, youths, people with disabilities as well as micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).
The NFIS 2022-2030 framework targets four thematic areas of development:
- Inclusive Finance
- Digital Financial Services
- MSME Finance
- Consumer Protection and Financial Capability
- Resource type Guideline
- OrganisationAlliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI)
- Year of Publication2022
- Keywords Financial Inclusion Strategy
- Mitigating the Impact of Pandemic Crises on National Financial Inclusion Strategy (NFIS) Policy Note