Delivering Formal Financial Services to Savings Groups: A Handbook for Financial Service Providers
This handbook serves as a tool for FSPs in the design and delivery of financial services to SGs. The handbook is comprised
of three sections:
- Section 1: describes the market segment, who the customers are and what services they want.
- Section 2: provides insights into the three main challenges that financial service providers face in serving this market — last mile delivery, understanding the consumer needs and determining the business value — and how to respond to them.
- Section 3: details the steps in the design and delivery of financial products to SGs and includes case studies that illustrate the successes and challenges realized in this process.
- Author Chitedze, S., Bist, R., Statham, C., et all.
- OrganisationThe SEEP Network
- Year of Publication2017
- Number of pages32 pp.
- Keywords Financial Services, saving groups, Savings, Deposit Services