Monday, October 10, 2016 to Friday, October 14, 2016
This course is designed to enable participants to be effectively equipped with knowledge and skills for dealing with SME financing, specifically for the growing Micro-Small Enterprise clients of Microfinance Institutions. This one-week training course is aimed at microfinance managers and operators, regulatory bodies, investors, supporters, donors, legal advisors, board members and stakeholders involved in financial inclusion and microfinance institutions that provide these services.
- Advent of Microfinance & Financial Inclusion
- Defining Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) especially by reference to Low Income ‘Informal’ Businesses
- Business Knowledge, Entrepreneurs and Enterprises.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analysing Financial Statements
- Examples of Enterprises/Entities and Analysis
- Commercial Bank Approach to SME
- Way Forward
Registration deadline: 30 September 2016