Monday, May 27, 2019 to Friday, May 31, 2019
This course is designed to enable participants to be effectively equipped with knowledge and skills to be able to deal with SME financing. This one-week training course is for microfinance managers and operators, regulatory bodies, investors, supporters, donors, legal advisors, board members and commentators on, financial inclusion and the institutions, which provide these services.
- Advent of microfinance & financial inclusion.
- Defining MSME especially by reference to low income ‘informal’ businesses.
- Entrepreneurs and enterprises.
- Business knowledge and understanding variety of levels of businesses.
- Understanding financial statements.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Examples of enterprises.
- Commercial bank approach to SME.
- Approach when there are inadequate accounts.
- Intermediate way forward.
Microfinance and microcredit practitioners, regulatory officers, potential social investors, senior managers in MFIs, senior managers in NGO’s, senior managers in socially responsible investment firms, independent practitioners, consulting firms, central bank officials, donor agencies, change management consulting organizations, private equity firms, academics.
Fees & Expenses:
- $2,500.00 per delegate provided is registered before 30 April ,2019.
- The fee includes accommodator with satellite, internet connectivity, feeding, course material and airport pick‐up, certificate of participation and networking opportunities.