Wednesday, June 7, 2017
As the financial inclusion industry matures, it is important to ensure that the risk management profession continues to grow, adapt, and professionalize. This webinar features a conversation between the CEO of Professional Risk Managers’ International Association and the Director of RIM. Speakers will introduce a framework for developing financial inclusion risk professionals globally, including:
- Creating foresight in risk management skills needs;
- Setting a standard for strategic risk management, capacity development, and decision-making;
- Raising the bar over time for the financial inclusion market;
- Recognizing the “globality” of risk skills and the local flavor of best practice risk management;
- Creating a risk profession in your market;
- Using an “appropriate” certification for financial inclusion in a proactive way with regulators;
- Benchmarking your risk staff to the global standards.
Target Audience: Financial inclusion practitioners, including donors, consultants, technical assistance providers, and executives and board members of financial service providers (FSPs).