Monday, May 11, 2020 to Friday, May 15, 2020
Many microfinance institutions (MFIs) are facing increasing competition, tougher regulations and/or branching out to embrace new market segments with innovative products. This Master Class seeks to equip participants with state of the art technical know how in various topics and a good understanding in newer trends in the microfinance & financial inclusion space.
- Responsible Microfinance &Financial Inclusion: Towards A New Paradigm, Salient Issues & Tracking Accountable Progress.
- Advanced Credit Risk: Principles and Techniques.
- Financial Analysis, Principles and Techniques and Key Performance Indicators.
- Fintech, Digitization, Digital Divide and Key Issues.
- Group Lending Methodologies.
- Financial Inclusion of Agriculture and Value Chain Finance: Critical issues.
- Rural Small Enterprise Finance.
- Attracting Top Notch Investors: What Must MFIs and Banks Do? The Role of Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Governance of Compensation, Audits, MIS and Related Areas in MFIs and FIs.
- Regulation and Supervision for Sustained Financial Inclusion, RegTech and Customer Protection.
- Presentation by participants in small groups, their key learning’s based on assigned reading given on arrival.
Tuition and Accommodation Expenses
- $2,500 (includes course fee, five-night accommodation in a hotel & all training materials plus snacks & lunch).
- Handouts, documentation and background literature will be assembled in a comprehensive participant hand book which will also be provided on USB device by the end of the training.
- The fees also include two safari tours & a dinner.