Tuesday, November 26, 2019 to Wednesday, November 27, 2019
This program aim is to challenge senior executives using the critical thinking concept. Participants that attend the program will go through 10 fundamental modules. Participants will need to be prepared to be challenged in a stimulating and thought-provoking environment.
This transformation program is also used as a diagnostic tool. It allows for analyzing a microfinance institution by identifying the specific constraints to growth and follows by developing a plan that addresses these specific areas.
- Critical thinking concepts.
- Strategic leadership and management.
- Management values – vision, culture, strategy, communication, clarity etc.
- Service methodology and product development channels.
- Financial management for non-financial managers.
- Competitive positioning.
- Systematic expansion planning.
- Critical analysis – ratings and evaluation of an institution.
- Business planning.
- Action plan.
Program Fee: $1500