Wednesday, June 1, 2016 to Thursday, June 2, 2016
AlHuda Center of Islamic Banking & Economics (CIBE), is pleased to invite you to a 2-day Training Workshop on Islamic Micro & Rural Finance. The training is designed for learning the theory, practice and operational mechanism of Islamic financial system on the basis of dexterous knowledge. Some of the key discussion topics are:
- Fundamentals of Islamic Micro and Rural Finance;
- Islamic Financial Products Structure & Mechanisms for Islamic Microfinance Institutions:
- Islamic Micro and Rural Finance;
- Incidence of Poverty and Low Economic opportunity;
- Micro and rural finance as a tool for poverty alleviation;
- Islamic Microfinance Shariah compliant way of poverty alleviation;
- Challenges and Opportunities for Islamic Microfinance Institutions;
- Potential of Islamic Microfinance for social Development.
- Islamic Micro and Rural Finance products.
Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Training Fee: USD 950 (includes admission to training sessions, tea/coffee, registration materials and certificate)
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Islamic Finance