Thursday, November 28, 2019 to Saturday, November 30, 2019
Despite economic growth, social inequalities continue to rise and concerns about climate change are increasingly evident. In the 21st century, the process of economic and social transformation must involve a solidarity society that is committed to share, to improve social services, to defend human rights and above all to take care of our planet. This is established in the United Nations Global Compact for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. To achieve this, we must favor the development of more inclusive and cooperative economic models.
In order to promote exchanges between International Association of Investors in the Social Economy (INAISE) members and organizations of the social and solidarity economy, the INAISE conference is included this year in the International Congress on the Social Economy and Sustainable Development MCODD 2019, organized in collaboration with the National School of Commerce and Management of Agadir. Practitioners and researchers will be able to discuss the following main themes:
- Social and solidarity finance.
- Women entrepreneurship.
- Family farming.
- SSE, sustainable development and territories.
- New technologies.
- Social innovation and entrepreneurial approach.
- Innovative practices in CSR in organizations of the ESS.
- The SSE between economic changes and social innovation.
- Tools applied to the management of SSE organizations.
This year, the INAISE conference will analyze the role of social and solidarity finance considered as a vector of economic transformation in the 21st century. The participants will share their experiences and generate synergies to identify and propose innovative solutions.
- Region Africa
- Country Morocco
- Language English
- Keywords social finance, solidarity finance, Inclusive Finance; Consumer Protection; Enabling Environment; Financial Inclusion Strategy; Policy