Monday, October 1, 2018 to Friday, October 5, 2018
This one-week course aims to introduce the width and breadth of financial inclusion in context of microfinance institutions (MFIs). Participants will get a chance to comprehend and understand what mechanism across the globe have been used historically, as well as what are emerging processes to boost financial inclusion via financially affordable and socially acceptable processes to serves the ultimate purpose of inclusive growth and shared prosperity.
- Session 1: What and Why of Financial Inclusion.
- Session 2: The Philosophical underpinnings of Financial Inclusion.
- Session 3:Best practices, methodologies adopted by countries in using data and indicators to conduct financial inclusion assessment or diagnostics, including how data is collected, analyzed and used to support policy formulation.
- Session 4: Measuring Financial Inclusion.
- Session 5: Measuring Financial Inclusion-Advanced Models.
- Session 6: Hurdles in Financial Inclusion.
- Session 7: Missing Dimension of Financial Inclusion.
- Session 8: Innovative Product Development.
- Session 9: Digital Finance & Financial Inclusion.
- Session 10: Agency Network Management.
- Session 11: Way Forward.
- Financial inclusion specialist.
- Central bank officials.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Ratings analyst.
- Rural & developmental finance specialists.
The fee includes the course fee, all training materials and five -night accommodation in a top hotel. Delegates will be picked from the airport to the hotel. The fees also include two guided City of London Tours on two evenings and a dinner.
Registration Deadline: 21 Sep 2018