Wednesday, June 1, 2022
The course explains the 9 overarching principles, which serves as a practical guide for governments, companies and international organizations embracing responsible digital payments in their journey to build trust, mitigating risks, and driving inclusive economies.
At the end of the self-paced learning course, participants will be able to:
- Describe and explain the significance of the principles for responsible digital payments.
- Analyze existing case studies on the principles for responsible digital payments of other governments, international organizations and companies.
- Identify solutions to challenges with applying the principles for responsible digital payments in own context.
- Propose relevant strategies to address challenges and incorporate solutions for own context.
The course covers all nine principles for responsible digital payments:
- Treat users fairly
- Ensure funds are protected and accessible
- Prioritize women
- Safeguard client data
- Design for individuals
- Be transparent particularly around pricing
- Provide user choice through interoperability
- Make a recourse clear, quick and responsive
- Champion value change accountability
Each principle is covered in its own independent module. Participants can choose to learn each principle in order, or in any way that makes most sense for them.
Each participant that completes the course will receive a digital certificate.
- Language English
- Keywords digital payments