Thursday, November 12, 2015 to Saturday, November 14, 2015
The Sustainable Microfinance and Development Program comes to Lusaka, Zambia in a special two-day workshop entirely devoted to Savings Groups. The SMDP Zambia will take place immediately prior to the next global gathering of Savings Groups practitioners the SG2015 conference which will be also be held in Lusaka November 12-14 at the Intercontinental Hotel Zambia.
- Savings Groups: Building Scale and Impact through Adaption and Experimentation A Blended Course for Savings Group Professionals (this course is closed)
- Savings Groups: Programme Design and Implementation Management
- Private Service Provider (PSP) Model: a practical approach to fee-for-service Savings Group programming
- Savings Groups: Management Information Systems
- Savings Groups: Design for Impact with Vulnerable Populations