Monday, May 4, 2020 to Friday, May 15, 2020
The Boulder Institute of Microfinance, in collaboration with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), Agence Française de Développement (AFD) and Capacity Building for Rural Finance (CABFIN) partnership, which also includes UNCDF, IFAD, WFP, GIZ and World Bank, has developed an in-depth and comprehensive agricultural finance training program. By participating in the RAFP, you will gain and consolidate critical skills, and be able to:
- Distinguish the financial needs of diverse client segments in rural and agricultural finance
- Examine the trade-offs of lowering costs and reducing risk in a financial portfolio
- Evaluate financial products and delivery models that respond to the needs of rural SMEs and agricultural households, and
- Assess the benefits and limitations of diverse financial products and delivery models.
RAFP convenes a series of leading experts in rural and agricultural finance and who are developing their activities with a high degree of pragmatism and concrete results where good and bad practices are identified and analyzed in different parts of the world. Participants will interact with teachers, learn about the latest challenges, and the latest knowledge techniques that allow access to financial services for rural MSMEs in subsistence agriculture. The program will allow a close relationship with professionals and academics.
Learn innovative and proven financing techniques that will facilitate the delivery of valuable services for your clients in the field of rural and agricultural finance.
Interact and learn during 70 academic hours with professors and exhibitors recognized worldwide.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Rural and Agriculture Finance, French