Wednesday, September 6, 2023 to Wednesday, October 18, 2023
HEDERA Sustainable Solutions invites the impact investment sector to participate in the Sustainable Microfinance in the MENA Region webinar series.
Financed by the SANAD Fund for MSMEs Technical Assistance Facility (TAF), the webinar series are jointly organized by HEDERA and the local microfinance networks of Yemen, Tunisia, Jordan, the Palestinian Territories, Egypt, Morocco, and Lebanon. The sessions aim to facilitate discussions on trends, challenges, and strategies for advancing sustainable microfinance and to explore the country-specific findings of the study Sustainable Finance in the MENA Region.
Webinar Calendar Sessions
Sustainable Finance in:
- Yemen: 6 September – In collaboration with Yemen Microfinance Network
- Tunisia: 13 September – In collaboration with l’Autorité de Contrôle de la Microfinance
- Jordan: 20 September – In collaboration with Tanmeyah Jordan Microfinance Network
- Palestine: 27 September– In collaboration with The Palestinian Union for Small and Microfinance Institutions SHARAKA
- Egypt: 4 October – In collaboration with SANABEL, The Microfinance Network of Arab Countries
- Morocco: 11 October – In collaboration with Centre Mohammed VI de Soutien à la Microfinance Solidaire
- Lebanon: 18 October – In collaboration with the Lebanese Micro-Finance Association
- Keywords Microfinance