Tuesday, October 20, 2015 to Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Sanabel’s 2015 conference theme will focus on “Progress towards Financial Inclusion; Global Trends and Regional Initiatives”. This year’s conference will provide a platform for all concerned stakeholders to network and share experiences, progress towards objectives, and take a closer look at global trends and regional activities which seek to achieve financial inclusion.
While progress is evident, opportunities to accelerate tangible outcomes still exist. The conference, through the collective global and regional experiences, will aim to highlight some of these opportunities such as:
- Innovations of financial service providers and their attempts in diversifying the products and services they offer,
- Improved regulatory frameworks that enhance broader market penetration,
- Effective partnerships and the increasing presence of the private sector and their role,
- Growing use of available technology platforms to expand and improve the delivery channels of financial services,
- The increasing awareness of the importance of client protection by providers, governments, and key stakeholders and how it can enhance progress towards financial inclusion in the Arab region.
Sanabel 2015 Conference will showcase valuable experiences and ongoing initiatives which we hope will provide useful insights to the attendees as they continue to work towards achieving the vision of a more inclusive environment.