Tuesday, September 17, 2019 to Thursday, September 19, 2019
Digital is the new normal. It has already transformed industries such as media, transportation, and retail and is now sweeping through financial institutions. But when it comes to a financial institution’s risk function, unique challenges and opportunities accompany digitization.
Global CEOs and CROs tend to be cautious when considering the very idea of a digital risk transformation, wondering just how far they can automate crucial processes and rely on automated decisions.
This three-day program provides a transformation road map and gives real practical examples of successful organizations in the financial sector.
- Changing trends in Digital Finance.
- Emerging and evolving risks in Digital Finance.
- Assessing Digital Finance Risks.
- Regulators perspectives on Digital Finance.
- Managing – Digital Risks.
- Data Management/ Process Automation/ Advanced Analytics.
- Infrastructure/Interfaces/External Ecosystems.
- Managing Culture in Organizations on Digital Risks.
- Successful Transformation on Digital Finance.
- Case Study.
- Putting All Together.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Central Bank officials.
- Financial inclusion specialist.
- Officials from the Ministry of Finance.
- Staff of developmental agencies.
- Rural finance specialist.
- $2500 (includes accommodation for three days, breakfast and lunch).