Wednesday, March 22, 2017 to Friday, March 24, 2017
Bank Indonesia and Asia Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association (APRACA) have jointly organized the second dissemination workshop on International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) Regional Grant Project “Documenting Global Best Practices on Sustainable Models of Pro-Poor Rural Financial Services in Developing Countries”.
Workshop objectives are to:
- Understand the process undertaken to piloting the rural finance best practices in three focused countries and relate these best practices under their unique operating environment and their relationship with the global best practices;
- Generate inputs from the global experts to deepen the contents and strengthen the process documents;
- Match the findings with the thematic focuses and issues of the selected countries for the phase three and four of the project;
- Formulate the working framework for scaling up of good practices as accepted by the CWG during the Phase two of the project;
- Finalize the focal point from the country team for scaling up of the identified best practices after completion of pilot testing;
- Forge strategic partnerships and synergy among project stakeholders at both country and regional levels to disseminate the results.