Friday, September 1, 2017
New Online Master Program is designed for emerging leaders who are passionate about finance and the role finance plays as a catalyst for economic development and growth in emerging economies worldwide.
- 18-24 months / part-time program;
- Online program that gives you an internationally recognized academic degree;
- Networking possibilities through forum and social media closed groups;
- Flexibility to study wherever you are;
- International class with students from all over the world;
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence.
The ideal candidate for this program is:
- A professionals with work experience in the development finance industry or related to developing and emerging countries. However, applicants with a different background are also valuable for the program and should not be excluded;
- Wants to climb the career ladder in his/her organization;
- Wishes to follow a high class, accredited program besides a full time job, combining daily work with professional development;
- Is ready to make a real change for the economies of developing countries;
- Wants to have the advantages of studying at home while enjoying the benefits of an international classroom.
- Undergraduate academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized university;
- Proven excellent written and spoken English;
- At least two years of relevant work experience;
- Admission test and interview.
Study Fee: EUR 14,700 (For discounts and scholarships please get in touch with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management)
Application deadline: 15 July 2017