Tuesday, June 28, 2022 to Wednesday, June 29, 2022
The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Making Finance Work for Africa (MFW4A) invite you to the 2nd West and Central Africa SME Banking and Microfinance Academy for executives and middle managers from both SME banks and microfinance institutions from the region.
Taking place on 28th – 29th June, the virtual forum is intended to discuss finance topics of common interest such as:
- EIB global engagement in West and Central Africa.
- West and Central Africa: Trends in macro-economic and financial sector performance.
- MSME finance to strengthen resilience for food security and new supply chains.
- Climate action and resource management – the role of Financial Institutions.
- African Women Rising Initiative – promoting the empowerment of women in business.
- Harnessing the opportunities of the digital world: Fintech, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
- EIB products and services for the benefit of financial institutions in West and Central Africa.
- Language English French
- Keywords Sme Finance