Tuesday, February 19, 2019 to Thursday, February 21, 2019
Mobile Money is quickly changing the nature of financial service provision – with promising opportunities to reach more customers and offering a more complete suite of relevant products. However, providers face multiple obstacles leveraging this opportunity – platforms are not always accessible, customers are difficult to serve on digital-only channels, and ad-hoc partnerships pose obstacles many providers find difficult to surmount. This is a training program that pulls together real examples of organizations that are or have gone through the transformation process as a result of structured and innovative process.
- Module 1 : Recent developments in Mobile money and Inclusive Finance.
- Module 2: The Mobile Money Ecosystem.
- Module 3 Product offerings.
- Module 4 Regulatory structures.
- Module 5: Implementing a Mobile Money system.
- Module 6: Fraud and security issues on mobile money.
- Module 7: Customer services perspectives.
- Module 8: Agents obligations.
- Module 9: Liquidity Management.
- Module 10: Know your customers
- Microfinance practitioners;
- Central Bank officials;
- Financial inclusion specialists;
- Officials from the Ministry of Finance;
- Staff of developmental agencies;
- $1000 per delegate.
- Airport pick up and drop off will be provided.
- Region Africa
- Language English
- Keywords digital financial services