Thursday, October 13, 2016 to Friday, October 14, 2016
The Microinsurance Acceleration Workshop 2016 looks beyond the frontiers of a conventional business plan for a profitable microinsurance market. It was created to inform the participants on all the latest developments of microinsurance in Africa and beyond. During this two-day program participants will be able to learn about:
- The microinsurance client;
- The most profitable microinsurance products for this market;
- Delivery models for this specific market and product;
- Role of technology in enabling easy distribution and ensuring higher client access;
- Impact of microinsurance using microfinance and how to increase it;
- Latest strategies to make distribution doable and marketing strategies;
- Particularities of African microinsurance market;
- The regulatory environment.
- Book & Pay after 31 August 2016, pay only USD 700 per delegate;
- Book for 3 delegates and above and pay USD 600 per delegate.
The Fee Includes course materials, certificates and snacks (morning tea, lunch, refreshments and drinks and afternoon 3 pm tea).
Registration deadline: September 30th, 2016