Monday, July 30, 2018 to Saturday, August 4, 2018
This one-week training is designed to enhance the professional skills of professionals within the microfinance sector. The program will allow microfinance managers, consultants and trainers to develop the theoretical and practical skills necessary to improve the performance of their organizations.
- Introduction of microfinance;
- Changing face of microfinance;
- Risk management;
- Product developments;
- Basic financial analysis;
- Market segmentation;
- Delinquency measurement;
- Operational risks in microfinance;
- Financial controls;
- Microfinance practitioners;
- Central bank officials;
- Financial inclusion specialists;
- Officials from the ministry of finance;
- Staff of developmental agencies;
- Rural finance specialist.
Fees: USD 500 per delegate.