Sunday, July 17, 2016 to Friday, July 22, 2016
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management proudly presents the 17th edition of the Summer Academy.
The Micro, SME & Housing Finance Summer Academy seeks to equip participants with profound technical know-how in one of four possible elective subjects (operational risk management; SME banking or rural finance), leadership and negotiation skills and a good understanding of current trends in the community.
The Housing Finance elective aims to help participants develop necessary skills to implement or enhance housing finance operations in their financial institution. Practitioners will obtain deeper insights from various strategies aiming to address the needs of their target market with housing finance solutions.
The Micro, SME & Housing Finance Summer Academy is:
- Individual: Participants choose from a wide range of technical, soft-skill and trend electives
- Profound: Sufficient time is allotted to complex technical subjects
- Interactive: The teaching methodology is based on lectures, group work, case-studies, discussions and presentations
- Real-world: Hand-selected faculty with many years of exposure in the field share their experience
Target Group: This programme is aimed at managers of microfinance & housing finance institutions focusing on (M) SME or agricultural clients, commercial banks active in microfinance, transformed MFIs and/ or microinvestment funds.
- Region Global
- Country Germany
- Language English
- Keywords Development Finance, Microfinance