Wednesday, May 29, 2019 to Friday, May 31, 2019
The 22nd MFC Annual Conference will tackle the practical side of digitalization in the financial inclusion sector through case studies, trend analysis and discussion of emerging best practice. The agenda will include a full range of workshops, panel discussions and side meetings to explore different aspects of the digitalization in financial inclusion, including:
- Agile ways of working.
- Developing staff digital competency.
- Digital client experience.
- Non-credit digital products.
- Digitalization strategies.
- Responsible digital financial services.
- Digital risk management.
- Regulatory issues connected with digitalization.
- Financial services for migrants.
- Digital tools for improving financial health.
- FinTechs and financial inclusion.
- Designing the micro-businesses ecosystem.
The conference will also feature a number of important concurrent events:
- To encourage innovation, the Fintech Marketplace will be hosted where financial institutions and technology companies can engage to discuss challenges and solutions and build new partnerships.
- The Social Investor Fair will bring together socially-oriented donors and investors with MFIs seeking funding, and provide a space for one-on-one to discuss funding needs opportunities, and explore potential new financial partnerships.
- The 5th Annual CEO Forum Summit – an exclusive space for CEOs and MFI leaders to discuss challenges, share their experience and expand their knowledge and practice horizons. The CEO Forum Summit will be held as a post-conference event on 1 June 2019.
- Pre-conference workshop on product pricing in microfinance.
- The Microfinance Associations Summit – a unique occasion for associations to meet, share experience and discuss cooperation possibilities.
- A Gala Dinner with a mesmerizing atmosphere and good food will set the backdrop for relaxed networking and lively conversation on emerging topics.
The registration opens on 25 February 2019!