Thursday, September 1, 2022
*Application deadline 31st July
The Master of Leadership in Sustainable Finance online program is designed for (emerging) leaders who are passionate about finance, and the role finance plays as a catalyst to boost economic growth in an inclusive and environmentally conscientious manner.
- Part-time post-experience program (60ECTS), offered as a self-study modular format to allow professionals to study while continuing to work.
- Build your career in either development finance, sustainable finance or green finance.
- Flexibility to study wherever you are, whenever you want.
- International and diverse class with students from all over the world.
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence.
- 18-24 months/ part-time.
- Undergraduate academic degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognised university (including diploma and transcript of records)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- At least two years of post-undergraduate, relevant work experience (proven by a recommendation letter from your former or current employer)
- Admission Test and Interview
Discounts and scholarships are available.
- Language English
- Keywords Sustainable Financing