Monday, August 5, 2019 to Thursday, August 8, 2019
To improve their institution’s value proposition and outreach, organizations should understand and use market research effectively. This training is designed to increase an organization’s ability to gather consumer insights that can be translated into a product offering suitable to its target audience, thereby increasing the probability of a profitable and sustainable insurance business model.
In this course you will learn about:
- Analyzing the risk management needs and coping strategies of emerging customers.
- Determining how market research can improve your client value proposition and bottom line.
- Making your product offering suitable to your target audience.
- Making your business model more profitable and sustainable.
- Insurance professionals and other organizations involved in product design and/or marketing.
- Senior executives interested in making their institution more client-focused.
- Staff involved in research, development, sales, customer care and marketing.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Insurance, Risk Management