Thursday, December 12, 2019
Lack of proximity has long been identified as an obstacle to sustained take-up – and sustained use – of formal financial services. However, efforts by financial service providers (FSPs) to address the “proximity gap” have been hampered by a shortage of useful, practical information on how to close it. This how-to webinar led by Savings at the Frontier will introduce some of the low-cost practical approaches and tools (such as geolocation and data maps) that FSPs can use to address proximity and will include live demonstrations and testimonies from FSPs who have tried and tested them.
- Hear more about the proximity challenge from the demand and supply side.
- Gain insight into how to use customer/agent geo location data analytics to uncover where the informal savings mechanisms (ISMs) and agents are, and which customers are not being served.
- Find out how to map agent and collector routes for efficient deployment and segmentation.
- Understand how to link tool data to customer transactions in real time.
Anyone with an interest in the proximity challenge, particularly those grappling with exactly how to address it are welcome to join.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Service Providers, Savings