Monday, October 23, 2017 to Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Women’s World Banking will host biennial Making Finance Work For Women Summit in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on October 24th and 25th, 2017. The Summit will convene 300 participants in a variety of innovative sessions addressing the most important issues in women’s financial inclusion. Attendees and participants will include leaders from the financial services, consumer products, and technology industries, investors, philanthropists and government, along with Women’s World Banking’s global footprint of 49 member institutions from 32 countries. This marks Women’s World Banking’s third summit, with past gatherings in Berlin, Germany and Amman, Jordan.
Some of the Plennary sessions are:
- What is the State of Digital Financial Services?
- Design Workshops: credit, insurance, savings
- What Drives Greater Outreach to Women?
- Gender Lens Impact Investing
- New and Emerging Platforms for Financial Inclusion