Wednesday, November 7, 2018
During this one-day event, more than 125 leaders from the financial services, consumer products, and technology industries, investors, philanthropists and government will examine key issues in financial inclusion and advance innovations for low-income women through a variety of panel discussions and workshops.
- Priorities for women’s financial inclusion.
- Investing with a gender lens.
- Financing women in the supply chain.
- The role of technology in driving women’s financial inclusion.
- Powering economies by investing in women.