Sunday, March 2, 2014 to Monday, August 31, 2015
LinkEd, the development finance e-learning platform of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management has opened the registration for the following e-learning courses:
- Certified Expert in Microfinance;
- Certified Expert in SME Finance
- Certified Expert in Risk Management
- Certificat d’Expert en Gestion des Risques (French)
- Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance
Frankfurt School delivers applicable content that will help to achieve personal career objectives and that will make an impact on the bottom line of institutions of the participants. The 6-month part-time certification courses match individual schedules. It is up to the participant when and where to study. This allows balancing a busy workload and family obligations with an intellectually stimulating programme.
The course offers:
- An interactive e-learning course including video lectures and PDF scripts, practical exercises, online tests and case studies
- A discussion forum for course related issues as well as for exchange of opinions and experiences between classmates and tutors.
- Personalized support of the LinkEd team
- The option to obtain a Frankfurt School certificate upon passing the final exam or a confirmation of course completion after working through all of the modules.
- A large network of final exam locations at partner institutions all over the world.
The courses will start on March 2, 2015.
To participate at the course, please register at www.linked.fs.de
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Small And Medium Enterprises (Smes), Risk Management, Agribusiness Finance, Renewable Energy