Monday, September 3, 2018 to Friday, September 7, 2018
This international practical training has been convened by Affluence Training Company Limited having over three years hands on experience in international level trainings. Affluence Training Company Limited a bonafide member of the Tanzania Association of Microfinance Institutions (TAMFI) as service provider for training and consultancy.
This internationally-flavored practical training brings together microfinance stakeholders (participants and facilitators) of different backgrounds, experiences and nationalities that enhance participants acquire relevant skills to scale up and taking their microfinance institutions (MFIs) to the next level in 2018 and beyond.
- Senior management and top leaders from:
- Practitioners (Banks, MFIs & Co-operatives).
- Microfinance associations.
- Credit union associations.
- Government representatives, programs and projects.
- International and local NGOs.
- Technical and financial development partners.
- Postgraduate students pursuing banking, microfinance or co-operatives courses.
- Insurance companies.
- Mobile network operators (MNO).
- Credit reference bureaus.