Monday, April 11, 2016 to Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Tthe third International Conference “Agricultural Insurance, Reinsurance & Brokerage in CIS, Europe & Asia” will be held on April 11-13, 2016 in Tbilisi (Georgia) at the Marriott Courtyard.
The goal of the conference is – to enhance the dialogue between the keyplayers on the agricultural insurance market. Insurance, Reinsurance and Brokerage companies get the great opportinity to discuss important topics for developing markets — CIS and Asia. Conference Agenda is built such, to widen participants’ vision of modern insurance implications in managing extreme climate hazards and calamities.
- Receive clear practical vision of CIS & Asia insurance markets and their development
- Evaluate challenges and possibilities of fast-growing agroinsurance market capacity
- Enhance cooperation between insurance companies and governments of different countries
- Obtain effective instruments for better CIS & Asia markets development
This Conference is organized for Insurers, Reinsurers and Brokers — who practice and develop agricultural insurance. WorldwideGovernmental and Non-Governmental representatives — who influence agricultural insurance markets in different countries. Banks & Leasing Companies — involved in agriculture finance. Input Suppliers — who plan or already introduce complex insurance programs for farmers.
Conference Agenda will be available starting December 15, 2015, upon confirmation of key presentations and speakers. Conference registration starts on December 1, 2015.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords L'assurance Agricole, Gestion Des Risques