Tuesday, September 26, 2017
The Microfinance CEO Working Group (MCWG) cordially invites you to join an intimate cocktail reception with the CEOs and their Digital Financial Services staff to discuss digital technology and the innovations that are shaping the industry. The event will take place at 6:00 – 8:30pm.
Event Venue: DLA Piper, 1251 6th Ave, New York, NY
The evening will feature presentations from:
- Michael Schlein of Accion;
- Shameran Abed of BRAC;
- Rupert Scofield of FINCA International;
- Steve Hollingworth of Grameen Foundation;
- Maria Cavalcanti of Pro Mujer; and
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian of Women’s World Banking.
Cost : $150 (includes cocktail hour and light refreshments)
Sponsorship: If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Bridget Dougherty, Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline: 25 September 2017
- Region Global
- Country United States of America
- Language English
- Keywords Innovations, Mobile Banking, Financial Inclusion, digital finance