Tuesday, August 29, 2017 to Wednesday, August 30, 2017
The event is a combination of high quality training and plenary sessions aimed at sharing insights on inclusive insurance business models that are making access to low-income market segments in Africa possible. The event is organized and hosted by Access to Finance Rwanda, Munich Re Foundation and Rwanda Insurers Association (ASSAR) with support from ILO’s Impact Insurance Facility, Centre for Financial Regulation and Inclusion (Cenfri) and Financial Sector Deepening Africa (FSDA), Microinsurance Network and Access to Insurance Initiative (A2ii).
Around 100 international and regional participants and experts will exchange experiences and discuss a number of key themes and topics on inclusive insurance business. Participants include representatives from insurance and reinsurance companies, brokers, distribution channels, international organisations, NGOs, development-aid agencies, policymakers, regulators and supervisors in Africa. The sessions also complements the 13th International Microinsurance Conference taking place from 7-9 November 2017 in Peru.
- Health microinsurance
- Agricultural microinsurance
- Data: insights to products, client value and viability
- Regulation and inclusive insurance market development
- Mobile microinsurance and technology applications
- Consumer education and marketing microinsurance
- Region Global
- Country Rwanda
- Language English
- Keywords Agriculture, Microinsurance, Agricultural Microinsurance, inclusive insurance