Monday, September 10, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018
The ILO’s Impact Insurance Academy is a unique opportunity to learn from the ten years of experience and innovations in inclusive insurance facilitated by the ILO’s Impact Insurance Facility.
By combining plenary sessions with specific electives by the choice of participants, participative activities, case studies and intensive discussions, the Academy offers a dynamic learning environment for participants and experts from all over the world to discuss ways of developing inclusive insurance.
The Academy Provides:
- Cutting-edge topics presented and discussed in a series of classes facilitated by the ILO and partners’ experts and resource persons;
- A range of elective workshops offering insight into specific subjects, testing tools and training packages;
- Opportunities to present the work that you are doing and discuss with it with experts;
- A peer-assist session and space for receiving a structured feedback to shape your project ;
- Structured knowledge-sharing sessions with an application of interactive learning methodologies;
- Case-studies and examples from the world’s leading impact insurance providers.
- Tuition fee: EUR 1600 (Includes: use of the Centre’s training facilities and associated support services, books and training materials);
- Subsistence fee: EUR 615 (Includes: accommodation and full-board at the Centre, does not include: visa and travel costs);
- Total cost: 2215 EUR.
- Region Global
- Language English