Monday, August 27, 2018 to Friday, August 31, 2018
The Microfinance Association High Impact Leadership Program on Inclusive Finance will prepare you for the highest levels of global leadership.
The High Impact Leadership Program provides managers with the tools and processes needed to meet their organization’s leadership challenges. Over five days, participants explore both ‘macro’ and ‘micro’ issues – from organizational structures, incentives and informal networks to managing performance and using feedback to enhance personal professional growth.
You will leave the program equipped with strategic insights, leadership skills, and a deep understanding of global business context needed to drive growth and profitability in a high-performing microfinance organization.
- The program will make you a more effective leader with the toolkit to build a high-performing organization;
- Develop a grand strategy for your corporation by understanding the competitive forces;
- Persuade, influence, and negotiate expertly by honing your analytical and tactical abilities;
- Evaluate and improve your firm’s performance through financial analysis;
- Gain perception on global business environments and financial factors, opportunities and risks in emerging markets, and policy barriers and incentives;
- Create competitive advantage and leverage operational capabilities;
- Manage crises and drive change effectively through the organization;
- Avoid pitfalls in restructuring;
- Align talent with strategy to create a more resilient and agile organization;
- Drive shareholder value and balance growth, ambition and oversight with fiduciary responsibilities and realities.
- Microfinance practitioners;
- Central Bank officials;
- Financial Inclusion Specialists;
- Officials from the ministry of finance;
- Staff of developmental agencies;
- Rural finance specialists.
- The cost of the residential training program is $3000 per delegate;
- Accommodation will be provided for 5 days only;
- Delegates that intend to stay for an extra day should inform the organizers so that extra cost can be added to the course fees;
- Breakfast and lunch provided.
- We support your visa application process, but please note that you need a minimum of 3 weeks to process this.