Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Please RSVP Now for the Global Digital Development Forum on May 5th, 2021, co-organized by USAID, Chemonics, Digital Impact Alliance, IntraHealth International, IREX, TechChange, and Save the Children.
GDDF 2021 will be different from other ICT4D conferences and other online events. We are committed to community-driven sessions that explore digital development challenges and opportunities with four key benefits:
- ICT4D Focus: Explore the long-term challenges to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and your opportunities to build an open, inclusive, and secure digital ecosystem for a safer, more prosperous future for us all.
- Peer Connections: Join your friends and collaborators from around the world and meet new leaders with emerging ideas, as well as the donors and partners working with them – and you – to leverage technology solutions for greater impact.
- Your Ideas: Share your experiences and insights with thousands of other digital development professionals in exciting presentations, lively discussions, and personal conversations across multiple fora.
- New Experiences: Expand your concept of an ICT4D conference by joining innovative sessions using emerging tools, music, and virtual worlds to improve on physical interactions with your personal and professional peers.
GDDF 2021 will continue to remove barriers to the inclusion of participants from low- and middle-income countries by providing free admission for all, and:
- A headlining keynote presentation from USAID and multiple interactive online sessions, led by trained facilitators in English, French and Spanish.
- Sessions spanning the globe from 4:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT featuring your peers at the cutting edge of technology and development in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas.
- Free participation in engaging, compelling, relevant sessions on TechChange’s online learning platform.
- Inspiring experiences and results from innovative projects that achieve development goals by the creative use of new and emerging technologies.
- Language English
- Keywords digital development