Monday, October 24, 2016 to Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Foromic is Latin America and the Caribbean’s most important annual event on microfinance and entrepreneurship. The event is a space for business and financial innovations and a platform for microfinance. Throughout the years, Foromic has demonstrated that serving low-income households and small businesses is possible, sustainable and profitable.
The 2016 Foromic will be held in a region in which the business and financial sectors are more robust and consolidated than ever before, and in which the private sector is committed to helping solve the region’s development challenges.
- Money Transfer Technology;
- Policies and Regulation for Financial Inclusion;
- Revenue-Based SME Finance;
- Emerging Platforms for Digital Finance;
- Persion Savings;
- Agent Networks;
- Women’s Entrepreneurship;
- Youth Development Programs;
- Green and Rural Finance.
For more information, click on the link below.