Tuesday, April 19, 2016
This webinar featuring an innovative dairy value chain financing model developed by the HDFC, a leading commercial bank in India. HDFC’s model serves as an example of how financing can be facilitated through the creative use of value chain relationships.
Mr. Michael Andrade, senior vice president and business head of HDFC’s agriculture business will share the HDFC bank’s experience in developing its innovative approach to finance dairy farmers through the provision of cattle loans, utilizing the relationship of farmers with buyers. The presentation will cover the following:
- A detailed overview of the dairy value chain financing model;
- How the bank identifies and builds relationships with the key value chain actors;
- Processes for loan appraisal, approval, and monitoring, and
- Results to date and lessons learned
Webinar will take place on April 19th, 2016. Time: 9-10am EST
Can’t attend? Register here to receive the webinar presentation and recording after the event.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Agricultural Value Chain Finance, Financing Value Chain, Value Chain Finance