Monday, October 21, 2019 to Friday, October 25, 2019
As some organizations pursue financial inclusion as their ultimate goal, others are driving toward financial health or the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Meanwhile, financial institutions and fintechs are aiming to profitably serve low-income markets. In the face of these trends, we can’t help but ask: What is financial inclusion for?
Financial Inclusion: For What? is a call to action for our community to reexamine our goals and renew efforts to achieve them. During Financial Inclusion Week this year we invite you to convene around this question to reexamine, redefine, and align our goals.
Financial Inclusion Week (FIW) is a week of global conversation on the most important steps needed to advance financial inclusion.
Now in its fifth year, Financial Inclusion Week 2019 is an opportunity to strengthen the diverse community of players involved in building a more inclusive financial ecosystem.
The objectives of FIW are:
- To bring the entire financial inclusion community together to explore issues of financial inclusion beyond access.
- To create leadership opportunities among diverse stakeholders.
- To create dialogue and community.
- To foster partnership and coordination within the financial industry.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Inclusion