Financial Inclusion Summit for Practitioners in Sub-Saharan Africa
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 to Wednesday, February 21, 2018
The financial inclusion summit is a thought leadership event on financial inclusion, The two-day programme will bring together practitioners and leading experts on financial inclusion.
The Financial Inclusion Summit is the thought leadership event on financial inclusion in sub-Saharan Africa: The 2018 Summit will:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of the next generation of financial inclusion within the continent;
- Facilitate interactions with policy-makers on latest national and regional initiatives and frontier issues in enabling greater financial inclusion in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Highlight latest technology and innovations in financial products and services for the unbanked and underserved;
- Stimulate debates and exchange knowledge among thought leaders, experts, and fellow practitioners for best practice;
- Explore partnership models that can most effectively achieve scale and impact.
Registration deadline: 31 January 2018
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Inclusion