Monday, October 7, 2019 to Friday, October 11, 2019
This course focuses on designing and implementing a financial education strategy (national, institutional or local). Participants will discuss the experiences, lessons learned and international practical knowledge gained in this field. They will be provided with relevant tools, frameworks and instruments, and will consider the best practices applied by various institutions and actors globally. As an outcome of the course, participants will design financial education outreach strategies for various target groups, and will produce specific action plans and prepare for their next steps on returning to work.
The course covers the following topics:
- Growing complexity of financial sectors and implications on financial literacy and education programmes
- The design process
- Review of the frameworks in place and global experiences
- Establishing institutional and governing arrangements
- Understanding segments and profiling them
- Role of partnerships in design and delivery
- Examples and case studies of national programmes and projects and shared lessons learned
- Designing the outreach strategy for various segments
This training course targets a wide range of stakeholders, including policy-makers, development practitioners, financial education strategy designers and implementers, and project managers in national and international organizations interested in financial education programs.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Education