Tuesday, October 16, 2018 to Wednesday, October 17, 2018
This course intends to acquaint participants with the indicators and benchmarks used for the purpose of analyzing performance of Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs). The training will be organized in the form of a workshop spread over two days. Role-plays, case-studies, exercises and presentations will be used extensively for effective assimilation of the concepts by the participants. The training methodology is highly participatory. The participants will be encouraged to learn from each other. Training materials and delivery of lectures will be in English.
Who will benefit?
- Senior and middle level managers of MFIs.
- Bankers and other investors interested in the microfinance sector.
- Analysts and Consultants.
- Students pursuing full time degree/professional courses.
- Cost volume profit (CVP) analysis.
- Financial statement formatting.
- Credit risk analysis.
- Vintage analysis and static pool analysis.
- Efficiency and profitability analysis.
- Capital adequacy analysis and implications.
- Interest rate concepts.
- Liquidity analysis of financial statements.
- Student scholarships: A limited number of Scholarship up to a maximum of 25 percent of the workshop fees is available for students who are pursuing full time degree or professional courses from any university.
- Professional scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available for deserving candidates from small, emerging MFIs. Scholarship up to a maximum of 25 percent of the workshop fee is available for the staff members from the MFIs having a loan portfolio of less than INR 500 million.
- Region Asia
- Language English
- Keywords Micro Finance Institutions