Monday, December 7, 2020 to Friday, December 11, 2020
Many microfinance institutions are facing increasing competition, tougher regulations or are branching out to embrace new market segments with innovative products. This 2020 Winter Academy seeks to equip participants with profound technical know‐how in principles of microfinance & financial inclusion, advanced credit risk, digital finance, SME banking, financial analysis & KPIs, innovative product development & pricing strategies, social performance management, regulations & supervisions and a good understanding of current trends in the financial inclusion space.
- Session 1: Principles of Microfinance & Financial Inclusion in the COVID-19 Era.
- Session 2: Advanced Credit Risk.
- Session 3: Financial Analysis.
- Session 4: Innovative Product Development and Pricing Strategies.
- Session 5: Strategic Planning.
- Session 6: Agent Network Management.
- Session 7: Regulation & Supervision.
- Session 8: Financial & Social Performance Management.
- Session 9: Digital Finance.
- Session 10: SME Banking.
- Session 11: Way Forward.
- Language English
- Keywords Microfinance