Monday, May 13, 2019 to Friday, May 17, 2019
Many microfinance institutions are facing increasing competition, tougher regulations or are branching out to embrace new market segments with innovative products. This 2019 School seeks to equip participants with profound technical know‐how in the below subject areas and a good understanding of current trends in the financial inclusion space. The course will be interactive and will feature hand-picked faculty with many years of exposure and experience in the microfinance and financial inclusion space.
- Principles of microfinance & financial inclusion.
- Advanced credit risk.
- Financial analysis.
- Innovative product development and pricing strategies.
- Strategic planning.
- Agent network management.
- Regulations & supervision.
- Financial & social performance management.
- Digital finance.
- SME banking.
- Way forward.
This program is targeted at microfinance managers focused on taking their institutions to the next level, fund managers, commercial banks active in microfinance, supervisory & regulatory officers, academicians etc.
Tuition and Accommodation Expenses:
- $2,500.00 (includes the course fee, all training materials and full‐board accommodation in single rooms for the time of training).
- Delegates will be picked from the airport to the hotel.
- The fees also include two guided Safari tours on two evenings and dinner.