Monday, March 12, 2018 to Friday, March 16, 2018
Many microfinance institutions are facing increasing competition, tougher regulations or are branching out to embrace new market segments with innovative products. Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre proudly presents the 2018 Executive Microfinance & Financial Inclusion School. This 2018 School seeks to equip participants with profound technical know‐how in Principles of Microfinance & Financial Inclusion, Advanced Credit Risk, Digital Finance, SME Banking, Financial Analysis & KPIs, Innovative Product Development & Pricing Strategies, Social Performance Management, Regulations & Supervisions and a good understanding of current trends in the financial inclusion space. The 2018 Executive Microfinance & Financial Inclusion School will be highly interactive.
- Microfinance managers focused on taking their institutions to the next level;
- Fund managers;
- Commercial banks active in microfinance;
- Supervisory & regulatory officers;
- Academics, and others.
Expenses and Fees:
- USD 2,500
- This fee includes the course fee, all training materials and full‐board accommodation in single rooms for five nights. Handouts, documentation and background literature will be assembled in a comprehensive participant hand book which will also be provided on USB device by the end of the training. Delegates will be picked from the airport to the hotel. The fees also include two guided City of Dubai Tours on two evenings & dinner.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 02 March 2018
- Region Global
- Country United Arab Emirates
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Inclusion, Microfinance