Monday, August 12, 2019 to Friday, August 16, 2019
This one-week interactive executive training is the first of its kind. It is designed to enhance the participants basic knowledge to advanced practical knowledge with regard to the provision of a wide range of customer-centric financial services with specific emphasis on responsible microfinance, sustained financial inclusion, advanced credit risk, financial analysis, group and agent banking, corporate governance, governance of risk management, governance of compensation, governance of audits, management information system (MIS), regulation and supervision including role of self-regulatory organizations (SROs), customer protection, RegTech, social performance management, digital finance, Fintech, digitized small and medium enterprises (SME) banking etc.
This program is targeted at microfinance managers focused on taking their institutions to the next level, fund managers, commercial banks and other stakeholders active in the inclusive finance, microfinance, regulatory & supervisory and capacity building domains.
- Responsible microfinance &financial inclusion: towards a new paradigm, salient issues & tracking accountable progress.
- Advanced credit risk: principles and techniques.
- Financial analysis, principles and techniques and key performance indicators.
- Fintech, digitization and digital divide: key issues.
- Group vs agent models/banking: a comparative analysis of strengths, opportunities, threats and weaknesses.
- Financial inclusion of agriculture and value chain finance: critical issues.
- Digitized SME banking.
- Building world class financial institutions that can facilitate 100 percent financial inclusion: the role of corporate governance, risk management, governance of compensation, audits, MIS and related areas in microfinance institutions and financial institutions.
- Regulation and supervision for sustained financial inclusion, role of self-regulatory organizations, RegTech and customer protection.
- Presentation by participants in small groups, their key learning’s based on assigned reading (best seller microfinance and financial novel used in many universities globally, rapid reader) given on arrival.
- $1,500 with accommodation for five nights.
- $750.00 without accommodation.
The course fee includes all training materials, two guided city tours on two evenings & a dinner.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 09 Aug 2019