Monday, November 11, 2019 to Friday, November 15, 2019
This 2019 school seeks to equip participants with state-of-the-art technical know-how in the principles of responsible microfinance, sustained financial inclusion, advanced credit risk, financial analysis & key performance indicators (KPIs), group vs agent led banking, corporate governance, governance of risk management, governance of compensation, governance of audits, management information system (MIS), social performance management, digital finance and fintech, digitized SME banking, regulation and supervisions (including RegTech and role of SROs) and a good understanding of newer trends in the financial inclusion space.
This program is targeted at microfinance managers focused on taking their institutions to the next level, fund managers, commercial banks and other stakeholders active in the inclusive finance, microfinance, regulatory & supervisory and capacity building domains.
- $1,500 (includes all training materials and full board accommodation in the hotel for the time of training).
- $750 (without accommodation)
- Handouts, documentation and background literature will be assembled in a comprehensive participant hand book which will also be provided on USB device by the end of the training.
- Two guided city tours and a dinner are included.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Microfinance, Finacial Inclusion